Berikut contoh soal Ujian Tengah Semester (UTS) kelas 8 semester 1 beserta kunci jawabannya.
Contoh soal UTS kelas 8 ini terdiri dari 15 soal pilihan ganda yang memuat pelajaran Bahasa Inggris.
Soal dan kunci jawaban UTS kelas 8 semester 1 ini hanya untuk panduan orang tua dalam memandu proses belajar anak.
Diharapkan siswa dapat mengerjakan soal UTS ini terlebih dahulu sebelum menengok kunci jawabannya.
Tribunnews.com tidak bertanggung jawab atas kesalahan jawaban pada contoh soal UTS ini.
A. Berilah tanda silang (x) di depan huruf a, b, atau c di depan jawaban yang benar !
Read the text then find the suitable words to complete the sentences as an answer of question number 1 to 6
Last week I …….(1) my grandmother’s house. I …….(2) public transportation to reach thehouse. On the trip, I …….(3) so many beautiful scenery there. My grandmother greet me, when I ……(4) her house. She looked so glad. She …..(5) me her delicious food, then we………..(6) together.
1. The suitable word for number 1 is… a. go to b. goes to c. went to d. gone to
Jawaban: c. went to
2. The suitable word for number 2 is… a. Took b. Take c. Taken d. Takked
Jawaban: a. Took
3. The suitable word for number 3 is… a. See b. Seen c. Saw d. Sawed
Jawaban: c. Saw
4. The suitable word for number 4 is… a. Came b. Come c. Comed d. Coming
Jawaban: a. Came
5. The suitable word for number 5 is… a. Give b. Gift c. Given d. Gave
Jawaban: d. Gave
6. The suitable word for number 6 is… a. Eat b. Eated c. Ate d. Eating
Jawaban: c. Ate
Last holiday I went to Paris. I visited museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of French. Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word. Everyday I thought about postcards. My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send any cards to my friends. On the last day I made a big decision, I got up early and bought thirty seven cards. I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card!
7. What is the text about? a. Visiting museum b. Postcard c. Words of French d. Holiday
Jawaban: d. Holiday
8. What is the generic structure (tenses) of the text above? a. Simple present tense b. Simple past tense c. Present continues tense d. Simple future tense
Jawaban: b. Simple past tense
9. Whom did the writer meet in Paris? a. Friendly waiter b. His friends c. Postman d. Mother
Jawaban: a. Friendly waiter
10. What was the first place the writer visited? a. Museum b. Public garden c. His room d. Post office
Jawaban: a. What was the first place the writer visited?
11. ‘I read a few lines, …’ What does the underlined phrase mean? a. Words in a postcard b. Text on the book c. Museum guiding d. Garden’s rules
Jawaban: b. Text on the book
Read the text to answer question number 12 to 15.
Adam’s Diary May 2010
23 Sunday. When I got up, I felt ill, I went back to bed. Mum called the doctor. But he couldn’t come, because he was ill too.
24 Monday. The doctor come at 11 O’clock. He wrote a prescription for some medicine. Mum bought it in the drugstore. It was horrible. Yuck!
25 Tuesday. Dad bought me model aeroplane. I read the instructions, but I couldn’t make it, because the dog ate the glue.
12. What happened at 23rd May to Adam? a. He couldn’t come b. He wrote a prescription c. He felt ill d. He was slipping
Jawaban: c. He felt ill
13. Who called the doctor? a. Father b. Adam c. Mother d. Doctor
Jawaban: c. Mother
14. What did the doctor write at 24th? a. Instructions b. Model aeroplane c. Address of drugstore d. Prescription
Jawaban: d. Prescription
15. Adam could not make the aeroplane, why? Because… a. He felt ill b. The dog ate the glue c. The doctor was ill too d. Mum bought medicine
Jawaban: b. He felt ill