Berikut ini kunci jawaban Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10 Halaman 124 bagian Reading, Task 2: Hari Pahlawan 10 November.
Kunci jawaban berupa menjawab 13 pertanyaan yang berkaitan dengan teks sebelumnya tentang hari pahlawan pada 10 November.
Terdapat 13 pertanyaan yang harus bisa dijawab oleh siswa.
Orangtua atau wali murid dapat menggunakan artikel ini yang berisi kunci jawaban untuk mengoreksi pekerjaan siswa.
Pastikan siswa mengerjakan soal terlebih dahulu sebelum melihat artikel ini.
Kunci Jawaban Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10 Halaman 124
Task 2: Answer the foloowing questions briefly based on the text above.
1. What is the passage about?
Jawaban: The passage is about the battle of Surabaya.
2. When did the battle take place?
Jawaban: 10 November 1945.
3. Where did it happen?
Jawaban: It happened in Surabaya.
4. What caused the battle? Draw a diagram that shows chronologically the events that led to the battle.
Jawaban: The British Army (BA) in Surabaya agreed to let the Indonesians keep their weaponry.
A plane of BA from Jakarta dropped leaflets telling Indonesians to surrender their weapons.The Indonesians felt betrayed.
Mallaby was murdered. The Battle od Surabaya broke, Surabaya was occupied by the BA
5. What do think about the Indonesian military power compared to that of the British army at that time?
Jawaban: The British Army was more powerful and modern, and had more complete weaponry. Surabaya was attacked from the sea, land, and air.
6. What made the Indonesians dare to face the British army military aggression?
Jawaban: The spirit to defend the country’s independence encouraged Indonesian freedom fighters to fight the aggressors.
7. Did the Indonesian lose or win the battle? Why do you think so?
Jawaban: Indonesia lost the battle because the number of victims or casualties in Indonesian side is bigger, and Surabaya was finally occupied by the British Army
8. How did the battle influence the national revolution at that time?
Jawaban: The battle provoked Indonesian and international community to rally to support the independence movement of Indonesia.
9. Who was the prominent figure in the battle? What did he do?
Jawaban: Bung Tomo invigorated the freedom fighters to bravely fight the British Army
10. Indonesia had gone through many battles. Why do you think the date of the Battle of Surabaya is used as a momentum to commemorate our hero’s contribution?
Jawaban: The Battle of Surabaya was fierce and bloody.
The freedom fighters and people fought hand in hand till death heroically and many died in the battle.
To commemorate their sacrifice, the day when the battle took place was commemorated as the Heroes Day
11. Describe in one word the Indonesians who defended their city at that time!
Jawaban: Heroic, or courageous, or fearless, patriotic, brave, etc
12. Do you think that the information in the text is clear?
Jawaban: Yes, it does.
13. Have you read other texts that tell about similar events? What are they?
Jawaban: Yes, Bandung lautan api.
*) Disclaimer: Artikel ini hanya ditujukan kepada orangtua untuk memandu proses belajar anak.
Sebelum melihat kunci jawaban, siswa harus terlebih dahulu menjawabnya sendiri, setelah itu gunakan artikel ini untuk mengoreksi hasil pekerjaan siswa.