Berikut ini kunci jawaban bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 halaman 98 bagian Collecting Information.
Kunci Jawaban berupa menuliskan aktivitas keseharian setiap orang, seperti Dayu, Lina, Siti dan Udin.
Kunci jawaban dapat mengacu pada halaman sebelumnya terdapat dialog tentang aktivitas yang dilakukan beberapa orang.
Artikel yang berisi kunci jawaban Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 halaman 98 dapat digunakan orang tua atau wali murid untuk mengoreksi pekerjaan siswa.
Pastikan siswa telah mengerjakan terlebih dahulu sebelum melihat kunci jawaban pada artikel ini.
Simak kunci jawaban Bahasa Inggris kelas 8 halaman 98 bagian collecting information.
Kunci Jawaban Bahasa Inggris kelas 8 halaman 98
We will list the activities stated by Dayu, Udin, Beni, Siti, and Edo that they and their family do as their routines, like the example.
Here what Dayu, Lina and Siti do as their routines, according to Udin:
– Dayu, Lina, and Siti are never late to class.
– They walk to school, but they always get to school on time.
– They rarely take public transport.
– They look healthy and happy all the time.
– They often speak English to each other, to their friends and to the English teachers.
– They ask questions in English.
– They answer questions in English, too.
– Their English is very good.
Here what Udin, Edo, and Beni do as their routines, according to Beni:
– Udin, Edo, and I go home straight away after school.
– We do not go to wrong places in our uniforms.
– Sometimes we go out in the afternoon for extra curricular activities.
– In our free time, we often ride on a bicycle around the town together.
– We sometimes swim in the river. The water is still clean and clear.
– We also play football together, very often.
Here what Udin, Edo, and Beni do as their routines, according to Siti:
– Udin, Edo, and Beni are always together.
– They play together.
– They also exercise together.
– I like seeing them so close to each other.
– Lina, Dayu, and I are their close friends, too.
– The six of us often do our homework together.
– We practice English together.
– We help each other and we learn from each other.
-We also know each other’s family very closely.
Here what Edo’s family do as their routines, according to Edo:
– There is nobody at home most of the day.
– Both my mother and my father go to work.
– The children go to school.
– But we usually have breakfast and dinner together.
– We do not only eat
– We talk, chat, and tell jokes.
– Both my mom and my dad are very good cooks.
– My father often makes fried noodle and fried rice for breakfast, with lots of vegetable and egg or chicken.
– My sister and I make the table and clean the dishes after the meals.
– Jawaban di atas hanya digunakan oleh orangtua untuk memandu proses belajar anak.
– Sebelum melihat kunci jawaban, siswa harus terlebih dahulu menjawabnya sendiri, setelah itu gunakan artikel ini untuk mengoreksi hasil pekerjaan siswa.